If you have questions or concerns:
- contact your instructors regarding grades, tests, exams, the grading scheme, missed tests or any other matter relating to your courses;
- see these instructions if you are having trouble enrolling in a course;
- contact Madeline Salzarulo (firstname.lastname@example.org) regarding permission to enroll late, letters of permission, deferred examinations, course schedules, grade or exam reappraisal request forms or change of program requests.
- contact Anne Marie Ridley (email@example.com) regarding instructors' office hours and contact information, petitions, course performance summary forms, and the procedure for breach of academic honesty;
- contact our Section Directors and Program Coordinators for academic advising;
If you have other questions regarding the UNDERGRADUATE PROGRAM or undergraduate student issues, please see the undergraduate FAQs and CONTACT INFO.
If you have questions regarding the GRADUATE PROGRAM or graduate student issues, please see the graduate FAQs and CONTACT INFO.
- The Chair, Stephen Watson, (firstname.lastname@example.org) for any matters you have been unable to resolve as described above.
Department of Mathematics and Statistics
York University, N520 Ross
4700 Keele Street, Toronto, ON M3J 1P3
Main Office: Our main administrative office is located in the Ross building, N520 (North Tower).
Tel: (416) 736-5250 (for Undergraduate or Graduate inquiries please see above)
Hours: Monday-Friday from 8:30am to 4:30pm (from June to Labour Day the office closes at 3:30pm).
Office Hours for Faculty Secretary: Monday-Friday from 10am to 2pm, and from 3pm to 6pm (from June to Labour Day the office closes at 5pm on Fridays).
Department Chair: Stephen Watson (email@example.com)