In the 2017-2018 undergraduate supplemental calendar (updated on September 21, 2017), you will find lots of useful information on our undergraduate programs and courses. The (previous) 2016 - 2017 undergraduate supplemental calendar can be found here.
Some important things to look for in the supplemental calendar:
- degree requirements: roughly speaking, these are split up into departmental and faculty requirements, and you need to satisfy both. If you are combining degrees (e.g. a Major/Minor) then you will need to satisfy the faculty requirements, as well as the departmental requirements for both the Major and the Minor degree.
- courses required by the department are listed as "degree program checklists". Please be careful, as these may be different depending on when you started your program. All new students should look at the most recent versions.
- courses required by the faculty are listed in the "summary of degree requirements". These depend on whether you are doing a BA or BSc, and again when you started the program, so make sure to look at the right one. This list is designed as an overview, and for a more comprehensive list, we suggest that you check the main York Calendar.
- descriptions of courses we offer; if you are looking for course locations or timetables, please check York's course listings instead.
- guidelines for students not in math or stats on how to pick the right course