NEED SOME ADDITIONAL HELP WITH YOUR COURSEWORK?
- The Math Lab and Stats Lab, collectively called the Math/Stats Lab, provides tutorial help for most of our first and second year introductory level MATH courses. It is located in S525 Ross. During the strike, the Math and Stats Lab will be opened beginning Tuesday, March 13, 2018 in a reduced capacity. See the schedule here.
Tell us how we are doing in the Math/Stat lab here!
- Bethune College also has resources to help students succeed in their math and statistics courses. In particular, there are special tutorials for entering students who need to upgrade their skills in algebra and trigonometry.
- Form study groups.
- We sometimes have a list of individuals willing to provide one-on-one private tutoring for a fee. Whenever we do, it will be posted here.
- Future students: All new students will receive one-on-one advising through Science Academic Services (SAS). Please keep in mind that all students taking one of our Majors or Specialized Majors take exactly the same MATH courses in their first year at York.
- Current students:
- Students enrolled in one of our Specialist/Major/Minor program seeking advice on MATH courses and program advising should contact the specific program coordinator. You can also schedule an appointment by dropping by the Undergraduate Office.
- Students enrolled in one of our Specialist/Major/Minor program seeking advice on their general education requirements should contact SAS.
- Students who have switched to one of our Specialist/Major/Minor programs online, will receive an email from the Department, and an advising appointment will be set up for you.
- Students not enrolled in one of our Specialist/Major/Minor program seeking advice on MATH courses should contact their home department with questions about their program requirements.
NEED COMPUTER ACCESS?
- The Advanced Multimedia Lab (also called the "Gauss Lab") supports those of our mathematics and statistics courses which have a significant computing component. Some of these courses meet in this lab. At times when no classes are scheduled there, the Gauss Lab is open for general student use.
- Computing at York
LOOKING FOR A JOB?
- Please go see the Career Centre. They are there to help you! Go early! Go often! Gain the skills you need to land the career/job you want at the end of your degree.
CASH FLOW PROBLEMS?
- Please check our our scholarships and financial aid page.